Nov 14 - Global MT Hackathon
On November 14th, Six Apart will be hosting the first ever global Movable Type Hack-a-thon. Every MT hacker, tech writer, designer and enthusiast is welcome to join us.
If you are in the area you can join us at the Six Apart offices. If you are remote, you can join us in an ongoing conference call.
At the end of the day, we will host an online presentation of everyone's work.
We can't wait to see what everyone will come up with.
Looking for something to hack on? Here is a list of things people would like to see built.
Attendees (On Site @ Six Apart)
- Byrne Reese - to work on FeedManagerPlugin and MTPodcasting support
- Ben Trott
- Anil Dash - In keeping with tradition, I am hoping to annoy and vex everyone ceaselessly, all day, with my inane and outrageously ambitious feature requests.
- Ojvind "O.J." Bernander -- Rojo / Six Apart
- Gene Boggs is working on PluginBuilder.
- Brad Choate - Various API updates to fix your MT API annoyances. Please submit them to brad at sixapart.com.
Partners, ProNet and Developer Community Members
- Jenifer Hanen - Compact minimalist MT CSS or if someone wants to join me make / update a Mobile blogging plugin
- Jay Allen
- Timothy Appnel - Atom Export/Import tool, Typist and Ruby like class associations for Data::ObjectDriver
- David Jacobs
- Tantek Çelik and Matthew Levine of Technorati
- Jesse Gardner - to tear apart (and possible notate) the default templates and stylesheets
- Aziz Ashofte - to work on MTPageManager (probably) and standard MT RTL stylesheet for right to left languages.
- Kevin Shay - SuggestionsPlugin
- Arvind Satyanarayan - (tentatively) Privacy 2.0 and CustomFields 2.0
- Dan Wolfgang - Publishing Buttons